Good news to kick off the new year!
Starbucks planner promotion is extended until January 18. (Redemption extended until March 18, 2018)
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card from November 2, 2017 to January 18, 2018 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card to the Barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Crunch Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Christmas Tree Peppermint Dark Mocha or Vanilla Nougat Latte). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Promo Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner from any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
- Customer may choose from the available planner designs/sizes at the store at the time of redemption.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on http://www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®, Teavana®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
– Senior Citizen discount
– PWD discount
– VAT Exempt
– Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
– Service Recovery Coupon
– Free Tall Beverage Coupon
– Customer Voice Redemption
– Rustan Coffee Partner discount
– Rustan Group of Companies discount
– Starbucks Card Registration Treat
– Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2018 Planner starts November 2, 2017 up to March 18, 2018, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
Lazada Fresh Drops for 2018