Shop now at any Wilcon store nationwide and get the chance to be one of the 12 lucky winners of Wilcon Total Home Makeover Promo.
PHP 100,000 worth each of Sanitarywares, Tiles, Plumbing, Tools and Hardware, Paints and Sundries, Building Materials, Housewares, Electrical, Furniture, Outdoor Living, Appliances, and Home Interiors will be given away.
For every PHP 5,000 purchase in a single receipt gives you one (1) electronic raffle entry.
1. Promo period is from October 1 – October 31, 2018.
2. Every ₱5,000.00 cash or card purchase in a single receipt entitles a customer to one entry. Only purchases made within the month of October are entitled to register.
3. To be eligible to join the promo, customer must meet the following criteria:
a. Must be Filipino citizen or permanent resident of the Philippines
b. Must be of legal age (18 years old and above)
c. Must not be an employee of Wilcon Depot, Inc., Wilcon advertising agency, Wilcon suppliers, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the promo and draw.
4. Customers must register their entry through online, just visit website URL: wilcon.com.ph/upload/totalhomemakeoverpromo.
5. Registration is one-time only. Customers will be asked to register the following:
a. Complete Name
b. Home address
e. Mobile number
f. E-mail address
6. Registered details can only make one ( 1 ) account. Replication of details will not be honored. For example, email address A is used to register account A. Thus, email address A will no longer be eligible to register account B or any other accounts in the Wilcon Total Home Makeover Promo website URL: wilcon.com.ph/upload/totalhomemakeoverpromo.
7. By joining in this promo and registering, customers voluntarily consent and allow Wilcon Depot, Inc. to collect customer’s registration information data. Customer has granted Wilcon Depot, Inc. the right to collect, process, access, use and store personal information supplied by customer to process promo related transactions.
8. After successful registration, customers must input the necessary details in the entry submission form:
a. For customers with Sales Invoice:
a.i Date of purchase
a.ii Store where purchase was made
a.iii Valid Sales Invoice number
a.iv Exact amount of purchase
b. For customers with POS Invoice:
b.i Promo Code
9. For every successful submission of entry, a notification will pop-up in the raffle website:
“Thank you for joining “Wilcon Total Home Makeover Promo”. Keep your Official Receipt and/or invoice as proof of purchase. Keep on shopping at any Wilcon branch for more chances of winning.”
10. Customers can enter multiple entries per log-in session.
11. Customers can check accumulated entries in their account within the raffle promo website URL: wilcon.com.ph/upload/totalhomemakeoverpromo.
12. Customer Order (CO) number is not valid to join to the promo, only Sales invoice and POS number are considered.
13. All registration and entries should be done electronically through promo website: wilcon.com.ph/upload/totalhomemakeoverpromo. No manual entries will be accepted.
14. There will be only one draw and the customer may only win once.
15. Winners will be randomly picked via electronic raffle draw on November 14, 2018 (2:00PM).
16. Cut-off of registration and submission of entries will be on November 5, 2018 (11:59PM).
17. The draw will be held at the Wilcon Depot Main Office located at #90 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. Ugong Norte, Libis, Quezon City with the presence of DTI Representative/s.
18. During the draw, there will be twelve (12) winners of ₱100,000 worth of Home Makeover Packages representing each Wilcon Product Categories. Categories are as follow:
b. Sanitary wares
d. Tools and Hardware
e. Paints and Sundries
f. Building Materials
j. Outdoor living
l. Home Interiors
19. All winning entries will be validated. Below is the checklist for validating winning entries:
a. Original copy of winning Wilcon Official Receipt/Sales Invoice.
b. Wilcon Official Receipt/Sales Invoice has not been tampered or dilapidated.
c. Entry was not submitted twice by same or different account.
d. Entry has not won twice.
e. Customers did not return any of the item in the sales invoice or POS number.
CLAIMING AND NOTIFICATION
20. Winners will be notified via registered mail, email and text message. All Luzon winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot Main Office located at 90 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Ugong Norte, Libis, Quezon City. Davao winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot branch in Matina, Davao City. Cebu winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot branch in Talisay City, Cebu. Butuan winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot branch in Butuan. Bacolod – Talisay winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot Bacolod-Talisay. Cagayan de Oro winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot branch Cagayan de Oro. Iloilo winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot Iloilo branch. Tacloban winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot Tacloban branch.
21. To claim the prizes, winners must present the following documents:
a. Original copy of winning Wilcon Official Receipt/Sales Invoice.
b. Registered mail notifying them that they won in the promo
c. Two (2) government issued IDs
d. Proof of citizenship (Passport, Birth Certificate or Voter’s ID)
22. In case the winner will send a representative to claim his/her prize, the following documents should be submitted, in addition to the documents being required from the winner:
a. Special power of attorney
b. Representative’s two (2) government issued IDs
23. All documents provided by the winner will be verified by Wilcon Depot, Inc.
24. Prizes should be claimed within sixty (60) days from receipt of registered mail. Otherwise, it shall be forfeited in favor of Wilcon Depot, Inc. with prior DTI approval.
25. Prizes worth in excess ₱10,000.00 and above are subject to 20% tax to be shouldered by the winners.
26. Transportation/delivery and other related expenses relative to receiving the prizes shall be shouldered by the winner.
27. Prizes are not convertible to cash and non-transferable.
28. By participating in this promotion, participating customers agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations and decisions of Wilcon Depot, Inc. Participating in this promo also constitutes permission of the winners to participate in any advertising purpose or activity in line with the promotion including the publication and use of their name at Wilcon’s website.
29. By accepting the prizes, winners agree to hold Wilcon Depot, Inc. and its employees free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from their participation in the program or caused by or arising from their acceptance and/or use of the prizes.
30. Acceptance of the prizes constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and photograph for advertising purposes without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
31. By virtue of an entry to the Wilcon Total Home Makeover Promo, the eligible participants signify their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the Terms & Conditions stipulated therein.
32. Wilcon Depot, Inc. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. Wilcon Depot, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify registered customers who are suspected of abuse of online promo system or found to be in breach or violation of rules, terms and conditions of this contest.
33. The promo organizer’s decision with regard to the promo mechanics, with concurrence of DTI, is final.
34. Full mechanics, which include details about how to join, claiming of prizes and raffle date will be posted on Wilcon Website and Facebook page.
35. Promo is valid at all Wilcon Depot and Wilcon Home Essential branches:
|Depot Branch Name||Address|
|Depot 1 – Alabang||#8003 Real St., Alabang Zapote Road, Las Piñas City|
|Depot 2 – Balintawak||#1274 EDSA Balintawak, Quezon City|
|Depot 3 – Libis||#90 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Ugong Norte Murphy, Libis, Quezon City|
|Depot 6 – Quirino||L119 C1 Mindanao Avenue, Brgy. Talipapa, Quezon City|
|Depot 7 – Filinvest||B29 Alabang Zapote Rd., cor. Bridgeway Ave., Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa City|
|Depot 8 – Mexico||Brgy. Lagundi, Mexico, Pampanga|
|Depot 9 – Sucat||Dr. A. Santos Ave., Brgy. San Dionisio, Sucat, Parañaque City|
|Depot 10 – Commonwealth||#16 Commonwealth Ave., Brgy. Commonwealth, Quezon City|
|Depot 11 – Tarlac||Mc. Arthur H-way, Sta. Monica Village, San Rafael, Tarlac City|
|Depot 12 – Dau||Mc. Arthur Highway Brgy. Dau Mabalacat, Pampanga|
|Depot 15 – San Fernando||Freeway St., Olongapo-Gapan Rd., Brgy. Dolores, San Fernando City, Pampanga|
|Depot 16 – Calamba||National Road, Brgy. Halang, Calamba City, Laguna|
|Depot 17 – Batangas||Diversion Road, Brgy. Alangilan, Batangas City|
|Depot 18 – Taytay||Manila East Road, Brgy. San Juan, Taytay Rizal|
|Depot 19 – Antipolo||Marcos Hi-way, Mayamot, Antipolo City|
|Depot 20 – Baliwag||Km. 48 DRT Highway, Brgy. Tarcan, Baliuag, Bulacan|
|Depot 21 – Dasmariñas||Governor’s Drive, Brgy. Paliparan, Dasmariñas City, Cavite|
|Depot 22 – Laoag||Airport Rd., Brgy. Buttong, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte|
|Depot 23 – Mandaue||UN Ave., Brgy. Umapad, Mandaue City|
|Depot 24 – Talisay||Lot 2359, Lawa-an II, Talisay City, Cebu|
|Depot 25 – Kawit||Centennial Road, Brgy. Magdalo Potol, Kawit, Cavite|
|Depot 26 – Valenzuela||#292 McArthur Hiway, Dalandanan, Valenzuela City|
|Depot 27 – San Pablo||Doña Maria Village Phase 2, Brgy. Bagong Bayan, San Pablo City|
|Depot 28 – Villasis||Barangay Bacag Villasis, Pangasinan|
|Depot 29 – Quezon Ave||#24 Quezon Avenue, Brgy. Lourdes, Quezon City|
|Depot 30 – Davao||L2 B1 Mc. Arthur Highway Bo., Matina, Davao City|
|Depot 31 – IT Hub||Wilcon IT Hub, Pasong Tamo Ext., Brgy. Bangkal, Makati City|
|Depot 32 – Bacoor||Bacoor Blvd, Barangay Mambog IV, Bacoor City, Cavite|
|Depot 33 – Sta. Rosa||Tagaytay Rd. brgy, Pulong Sta, Cruz, Sta. Rosa Laguna|
|Depot 34 –Cagayan de Oro||Zone 5, Cugman, Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental|
|Depot 36 –Butuan||Baan kilometer 3 brgy. Ampayon, Butuan City, Agusan Del Norte|
|Depot 37 – Cabanatuan||LOT 2040 -C-3-B & Lot 2040 C-4 Sumacab Este, Cabanatuan City|
|Depot 38 – IloIlo||Lot 1435-B-1 & Lot 1436-A Diversion Road, Brgy. Dungong-B, Jaro, Ilo-Ilo City|
|Depot 39 – Tacloban||Brgy. 80, Marasbaras, Tacloban City|
|Depot 40 – Silang||Purok 9, Brgy. Lalaan II, Silang, Cavite|
|Depot 41 – Zamboanga||Lot No :2235-C-1-A Beside Toyota Warehouse, Boalan, Zamboanga City|
|Depot 42 – Naga||Zone 4, National Highway, Brgy. Del Rosario, Naga Camarines Sur|
|Depot 43 – Lipa, Batangas||Brgy. Bugtong na pulo, Lipa Batangas|
|Depot 46 – Tayabas, Quezon||Brgy. Isabang, Tayabas, Quezon|
|Depot 47 – Gen. Santos||Palen, Brgy. Labangal, General Santos City|
|Home Essentials Branch Name||Address|
|H02 – AliMall||Lower Ground Floor, Alimall Araneta Center, Quezon City|
|H03 – City Center||Anchor 1 121 Visayas Ave., Brgy. Bahay Toro, Quezon City|
|H05 – Sta Mesa||#425 Piña Ave., Zone 057, Brgy. 585, Sampaloc, Manila|
|H06 – Mindanao Ave||L5 B7 Mindanao Avenue, Bahay Toro, Quezon City|
|H07 – Muñoz||#1066 EDSA Bahay Toro, Quezon City|
|H08 – Pasay||16 C Jose St. Cpr. Edsa malibay, Pasay City|
|H09 – IloIlo||Gf Unit A25-A26, Festive Walk Mall, Brgy. Q. Abeto, Ilo-Ilo Buisness Park , Airport Road, Mandurriao, Ilo-Ilo City|
|H10 – Libis||L35B B11 Green Acropolis Village ,Bagumbayan Quezon City|
PER DTI-FTEB PERMIT NO. 16113 – SERIES OF 2018
36. The system works with the use of browsers, apache like xampp for the local host and the main server for online use. The system is fast and accurate in data processing. It can accommodate large amount of data that can transmit in the server easily. A system verification was conducted by a DTI representative.
37. Systematized coding will be used for the raffle draw. Assurance for a fair draw is our goal. The electronic raffle draw will be done under the supervision of a DTI Representative.
38. Wilcon Depot, Inc. secures that all data collected from promo participants’ registered user accounts will be taken with an extensive amount of confidentiality and properly stored in a well-maintained database managed by our systems expert. The company also assures that only authorized Wilcon employees will have access to these information.
39. A random electronic raffle draw will be conducted to ensure fairness in determination of winners.
40. Wilcon Total Home Makeover Promo can be accessed through promo website URL: wilcon.com.ph/upload/totalhomemakeoverpromo. The system used MYSQL database for storing data of participants such as: Complete Name, Complete Home Address, Birthdate, Gender, Mobile Number, E- mail Address and Password. The system can handle up to 256 TB database size, which means it can handle up to 4.2 billion participants.
41. Mr. Adrianne Apon (Web Designer) of Wilcon Marketing Department is responsible and liable for the system.