Get these Starbucks 2019 Planner and Travel Organizer!
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2018. Stickers may be collected starting November 2, 2018 and is extended until January 20, 2019.
- A customer can avail of the paper promo card with no purchase requirement from any Starbucks store in the Philippines within the Promo Period.
- One (1) sticker is awarded for any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. A customer must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2019 Planner or Starbucks Philippines Travel Organizer.
- Every purchase of at least a Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card entitles a customer to one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Starbucks Card terms and conditions are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Stickers will be awarded with the receipt at the date and point of purchase only. A no promo card, no sticker, no extension policy will be strictly implemented across all stores. No stickers will be released to the customer once the transaction has ended.
- A combination of up to two (2) paper promo cards will be allowed. Excess paper stickers for combined paper promo cards will be forfeited.
- Once eighteen (18) stickers are collected, the customer must submit the Paper Promo Card/s to redeem a Reward.
- Redemption of Reward will be from November 2, 2018 to March 8, 2019, at any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
- Customer may choose from the available planner designs or travel organizer designs at the store at the time of redemption.
- A single receipt purchase of food and other retail items (combination of coffee kit, coffee traveler, merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA® or Teavana®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle a customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2019 Planner or Starbucks Travel Organizer. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload will not entitle the customer to a sticker or Reward.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
– Senior Citizen Discount
– PWD discount
– VAT Exempt
– Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
– Service Recovery Coupon
– Free Tall Beverage Coupon
– Customer Voice Redemption
– Rustan Coffee Partner discount
– Rustan Group of Companies discount
– Starbucks Card Registration Treat
– Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- Tampering with and/or transferring of paper stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all paper promo cards null and void.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 15661 Series of 2018.
Additional Mechanics for Mobile App E-Promo Card:
- A registered My Starbucks Rewards® customer can also participate by opting-in the promo and agreeing to the complete promo mechanics through the Starbucks Philippines Mobile App. Only one (1) My Starbucks Rewards® can be used per transaction.
- Once the customer is opted-in the promo, an e-promo card will be issued and can be viewed through the Mobile App homepage. The customer will only be eligible for an e-sticker for each purchase of any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage using the Mobile App. The e-sticker will be awarded automatically once the Mobile App purchase is final.
- The awarded e-sticker cannot be converted to a paper sticker throughout the Promo Period. Similarly, an awarded paper sticker cannot be converted to an e-sticker.
- Every eighteen (18) e-stickers collected will automatically earn one (1) Reward voucher on the Mobile App e-promo card. A Reward voucher is equivalent to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2019 Planner or Starbucks Coffee Travel Organizer.
- A customer can collect multiple Reward vouchers within the Promo Period. The e-promo card will contain all accumulated e-stickers and Rewards vouchers.
- The customer can redeem a Reward by informing the Barista and scanning the Mobile App barcode. Screenshot or printout of the Mobile App barcode to redeem a Reward will not be accepted.
- Stores that are offline will not be able to award e-stickers and process redemption of a Reward. Eligible offline Mobile App transactions will automatically be awarded e-stickers within seven (7) working days.
- Starbucks reserves the right to make necessary adjustments to and/or suspend the registered My Starbucks Rewards® account of the customer without prior notice if Starbucks reasonably discovers transaction/s found to be unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 12556 Series of 2018.