This Mother’s Day, Philippine Airlines is giving you sweet deals made with love.
Celebrate this month of May with domestic deals for as low as PHP578 one-way economy base fare.
Book now until May 12, 2019.
Travel from May 13 to June 30, 2019.
Exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
Here are the trips to and from CDO:
TO/FROM – MANILA ECONOMY – PREMIUM ECONOMY – BUSINESS CLASS
MANILA – – as low as PHP1,678 – as low as PHP4,178 – – as low as PHP5,378
CLARK – – – as low as PHP778 – as low as PHP3,978 – – – as low as PHP5,978
CEBU – – – – as low as PHP678 – as low as PHP1,678 – – – n/a
1. Seats are subject to availability.
2. Fares quoted are exclusive of government taxes, fees, ticketing service charge and surcharges.
3. Economy tickets are non-refundable. Premium Economy is refundable with a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT and Business Class refundable for a fee of PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT.
4. Tickets are rebookable for a fee of PHP2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT. For Premium Economy 1st change is allowed without a fee, succeeding changes at a fee of PHP1,100 inclusive of 12% VAT and Business Class, 1st change allowed without a fee, succeeding change at PHP1,200 inclusive of 12% VAT. Collect applicable fare difference.
5. Subject to No Show Fee of PHP1,500 per sector inclusive of 12% VAT. For reissuance, ticket is considered No Show if not reissued at least 4 hours prior to flight departure or if passenger fails to check-in on time. For Refund, ticket is considered No Show if reservation/booking is not cancelled 4 hours prior to flight departure.
6. Peak surcharge applicable for MNL-LUZ/VIS vv: PHP300; for MNL-MIN vv: PHP400; for CRK and interdomestic sectors PHP200 for travel May 13-31, 2019.
7. No child, senior citizen, PWD, student and military discount. Infant fare for infant without a seat under 2 years is 10% of adult fare.
8. Early Show is not allowed for Economy.
9. Mileage accrual – 10% for Economy, 100% for Premium Economy and 125% for Business Class.
10. Baggage Allowance – Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage.
a. Economy: Not applicable
b. Premium Economy: 25kgs
c. Business Class: 30kgs
11. Other travel conditions apply.
For more flights and details, visit Philippine Airlines website at the link below:
CAB Approval No.: 0643-02-21-s.2019
ASC Ref. Code: P105P050319P
For more Mother’s Day treats, visit our Mother’s Day promos page.